My ipsy September 2014 Glam Bag.Ipsy Glam Bag September 2014
1. Crown Brush : Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush 👍
Everybody got this one in the bag. The brush is soft but I’m not a fan of duel ended brush because I put all my brushes in the brush cup holder.
2. Hikari : Lipstick in Cabernet 👍
I’m not really a red lip girl but this color is beautiful. It goes on smooth and quite long.
3. Pacifica : Natural Water-Proof Eye Pencil in Fringe 👍
The beautiful brown shade eyeliner. It’s creamy and glides on easily.
4. Briogeo : Don’t Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask 👍
I’m really excited to try this since I saw the full size one in Sephora. ($26)
5. LeeAnni Eco : 3-in-1 Revolution Light 👌
It is Toner, Serum, and Moisturizer in one. Gluten-Free, Natural and Vegan. I’m excited to try this one as well.
The bag is cute but ipsy point system is suck!! My 100 point expired because it’s over a year. 😭😭
I’m in the market for the new subscript beauty box. If you have any suggestion, please leave me a comment. Thanks 😘😘
1. Crown Brush : Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush
Review Revlon ColorBurst Matte Lip Balm in Elusive and Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balm in Ingenue. Up in my blog
My first Thai Tea Cake. I’m practicing for this Monday BBQ Party.
ต้องทำขนมไทยๆ ไปอวดชาวประชา .. เกรงว่าจิขายหน้าเค้า
คิดอยู่นาน .. ตกลงใจทำเค้กชาไทย
I’m not a beer person but couldn’t resist Root Beer Float.
Etna has a really amazing Root Beer.
Enjoyed this moment with my homemade one.
Some of my favorites.
1. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
2. NYX Black Label Lipstick in Bling
3. NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brûlée
4. Loreal True Match Crayon Concealer in W4-5
5. NYX blush in Taupe
6. Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation in 123
7. City Color Be Matte Blush in Fresh Melon
8. Sonia Kashuk Cream Bronzer in Rich Bronze
9. Be a Bombshell Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Bora Bora
Photo with 1 note
My Chicken Caesar Salad from last night. 😋😋 (at Etna Brewing Company)
Review of Milani Shadow Eyez in Almond Cream and Cafe au Lait. Check my blog
Page 1 of 48