Got a really beautiful Postcards from Sephora.
Each post card has a sample for each perfume.
April 24th - May 11th Beauty Insider receive Triple Points 3X on any fragrance.
Maybe this is a perfect gift for Mother’s Day.
Limited Edition from Sephora for this Spring.
Formula X Cheery Blossom Top Coat.
I applied only one coat on top of Zoya Nail Polish in Odette.
My ipsy April 2014 Glam Bag.
1. Cailyn : Tinted Lip Balm in 12 Apple Pink 👍
Nice color. I prefer this than the bright pink one.
2. Urban Decay : 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil Travel Size in Black Velvet 👍👍
I’m a big fan of UD. Love their eyeliner.
3. City Color : White Gold Shadow & Highlight Mousse 👌
Look kinda messy to use but I like the color.
4. Dr. Brandt : Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant 👌
I’m not really use this type of product but I heard a lot of good things about it.
5. Big Sexy Hair : Root Pump Volumizing Spray Mousse ✋
Another hair spay!! I think I got the whole line already 😂😂
Photo with 1 note
My Too Faced Cosmetics Collection is getting bigger and bigger 😅😅
Turning to be 1 of my favorite brands.
Who can resist these adorable packages? 😍😍
Not just cute but great quality as well.
Some of their products have Chocolate smell and made from real Cocoa Fruit Power. Awesome!!
Beautiful Color ❤❤
Be a Bombshell : Bora Bora Eyeshadow Quad from my ipsy March 2014 Glam Bag
Zoya PixieDust in London.
I love Zoya PixieDust. ❤❤❤
Zoya is my HG Nail Polish over OPI, Essie or else.
My ipsy March 2014 Glam Bag.
1. BareMinerals : Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready
My first BareMinerals Product. Nice color. ❤❤
2. Be a Bombshell : Bora Bora Eyeshadow Quad
Super pretty. Really match with Spring. ❤❤❤
3. Chella : Indigo Blue Eyeliner
I like the felt tip eyeliner. ❤
4. Klorane : Smoothing and Relaxing Patches with Soothing Cornflower.
I don’t really mind having Skincare in my bag. But I like to keep some mask sheets and eye patches in the fridge, in case I need some refreshment. ❤
And Yes.. I love this month bag again 😄😄
Page 1 of 39